©2020 Forum Gdańsk
1. We would like to inform you that the controller of your personal data
including your name, e-mail address and phone number is Forum Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
with its registered seat at ul. Strzelecka 7B (National Court Register KRS:
0000428845). The Controller can be contacted by phone +48 58 322 20 00, e-mail
email@example.com, and by post to the address indicated above (hereinafter:
2. Your personal data will be processed for marketing, promotion and advertising
of Gdańsk Forum Center in Gdańsk, ul. Targ Sienna 7 - the legal basis for
processing is your consent to processing of your personal data pursuant to Art.
23.1.1 of the Act on the protection of personal data of 29.08.1997 (hereinafter
referred to as: the Act), and from 25 May 2018 to Art 6. 1. a) of Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to
as: GDPR). Moreover, the legal basis for the processing of personal data results
from legal obligations in this respect incumbent on the Controller.
3. Your personal data will be processed for marketing, promotion and advertising
purposes by the Controller, until your withdrawal of your consent to processing,
or your objection to the processing for these purposes.
4. You have the right to access your personal data, to have it corrected, to
request removal, to limit processing, and to control processing. You also have
the right to obtain a copy of your personal data and to transfer them, to raise
objections to the processing for direct marketing or profiling by the Controller
of your personal data. You can file an objection in a manner that is convenient
for you, in particular by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by hotline +48 58 322
20 00, or by post to the address indicated above.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal
data at any time. Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect legal compliance
of data processing under your consent prior to such withdrawal. Withdrawal of
your consent will stop processing of your personal data by the Controller,
unless there are other legal grounds for the processing (e.g. fulfilment of the
Controller's obligation to disclose pursuant the generally applicable law, in
particular the Act and the GDPR).
6. If you believe that your personal data are processed in an unlawful manner,
i.e. violating the Act, ... or, from 25 May 2018, GDPR, you have the right to
lodge a complaint with the supervisory body of the protection of personal
7. You are not obliged to provide your personal data by the law.
8. We inform that the Controller has entrusted the processing of your personal
data to the company Satem sp. o.o., based in Warsaw (postal code: 00-872), at
ul. Chłodna 64. In addition, your personal data may be shared with other
entities with whom the Controller or Satem sp. o.o. have entered into a contract
for entrusting or sub-entrusting the processing of personal data, with
marketing, postal, and courier service providers, and with public administration
9. Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located outside the
European Economic Area.